What I Want to See in the Super Bowl
I am conflicted…I don’t know who to root for…I love both these teams.
So, I am going to post all of the things I would love to see in tonight’s game. Obviously, these things conflict, but I come out the winner either way. I can’t remember the last time I watched a Super Bowl and didn’t have a clear desire for one team to win over the other. So here we go…
- I would love to see Peyton Manning win a second Super Bowl and shut his critics up. He had a record breaking year and you feel like he is almost entitled to this game. In my mind he is the third greatest quarterback of all time behind Joe Montana and Tom Brady. You could argue for second greatest if he wins tonight.
- I would love to see Richard Sherman eat some humble pie. You say you’re the best cornerback in football? Okay, that will be tested BIG TIME tonight. Let’s go.
- I would love to see Richard Sherman win a Super Bowl. Despite his tirade after the NFC championship, I actually love this guy. He is a great football player, a hard worker, and has a lot of charisma. He has apologized for his actions and to me is a stand up guy. Good luck tonight, Richard.
- I would love to see Jack Del Rio get a win tonight. He is a GREAT coach and did a fabulous job filling in for John Fox during his health issues this year. The Jags should have never let him go. I hope he will get a head coaching job again in the NFL one day.
- I would love to see Champ Bailey win a Super Bowl. Why did the Skins ever trade you?
- I would love to see Pete Carroll win a Super Bowl. I have loved this guy since he coached the Patriots and Jets. I rooted for him then, and rooted for him at USC. Love, love, love this guy. Everybody said he couldn’t win in the NFL. Prove em wrong, Pete. (In my mind, you already have.
- I would love to see Russel Wilson win a Super Bowl. Hard worker, great leader, and a man of God. By the way, why do people hate Tim Tebow, but not Russel Wilson? They are both quarterbacks and both unapologetic believers. I don’t get it.
So, who are you rooting for? I would love to hear what you have to say.
Whatever happens tonight we know that the cities of Denver and Seattle will “light it up” tonight! 😉