Sunday Recap 3.13.16
Here is a recap of yesterday’s message…
- Our mission is not defined by the size of our BUILDING but by the size of our CALLING.
- There are approximately 18,000 people in our vicinity that are unchurched. This means that they do not attend church on a weekly basis.
- The reason why we went to two services is because we were at capacity and we needed room to grow.
- Our goal is not to fill a BUILDING with worshipers but to fill HEAVEN with worshipers.
- Jesus did not say, “Go fill a building”, he said, “Go and make disciples.”
- We keep making disciples until Jesus comes back.
- When Jesus comes back He is going to ask, “Where is the return on my investment?” (Parable of the Talents)
- In order to carry the mission forward and take ground for the Kingdom we need our volunteers to STOP SITTING and START SERVING.
- If you believe that you do not have any spiritual gifts then you are not even saved because EVERY believer has been given spiritual gifts in order to build the Kingdom. We were created in Christ to do good works! (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- There is nothing more worthy of your time than building the Kingdom.
- “Retirement is an American value, not a biblical one.” – Dr. Paul Borden
- ONE MATTERS!
- We take ground for the Kingdom and reach the 18,000 one person at a time.
- It’s not about the 150 who are here, it’s about the 18,000 that aren’t here. (Jesus leaves the 99 to find the 1)
- New service times beginning on EASTER SUNDAY: 9:30 and 11:00